Monday 5 March 2012


WHY AM I HERE?
I’m here because people have gone hoarse telling me I need a blog – just as I need a website, which I will move on to at some point.  Be a writer, must blog, they say.  I finally succumbed.  Whether anyone will hear me from amongst this vast multitude of accomplished and prolific bloggers, I cannot say.  Still, I’m here.  Having arrived at this point I’m not sure how to begin, but I’ll give it a go.

I’m the author of one published novel - ‘Paper Boats’, and a few unpublished ones.  For over a decade I combed the Internet for a publisher and three years ago YouWriteOn, a site for Writers, published ‘Paper Boats.’  I’m still looking for that one elusive mainstream publisher who will sign me up – especially since I now have a Trilogy to offer, the first part of which is complete.  
I live in Hyderabad with my husband and two daughters and work as a Freelance Advertising Copywriter.  I love to read, listen to music, cook and dream in my spare time.  And I write whenever I’m not working at my advertising assignments. 

Well, that’s about me…


(Paper Boats is available on Amazon.com and Flipkart.com amongst other online bookstores)

No comments:

Post a Comment